- Sleep problems during pregnancy affect glucose, may increase risk of childhood obesity
- Simple blood test could determine preterm birth rate in low-resource countries
- Study links breastfeeding with lower risk of heart disease
- Cell culture shock – a scientist’s hunt for the perfect cocktail
- Sugar addiction: causes, symptoms and treatment
Mothers who breastfeed their babies have a lower risk of developing or dying from heart disease than those who don’t breastfeed, finds new research from the University of Sydney, Australia….
A study conducted by Sarah Farabi, Ph.D., RN, while she was a post-doctoral fellow working with Dr. Teri Hernandez at the University of Colorado College…