Ingredients for 2 servings
For the salad
- 120 g millet
- 150 g chicory wash, remove the stem and cut into strips
- 80 g of Radicchio – wash, remove the stem and roughly chop
- 3 TBSP toasted flaked Almonds
- 350 ml vegetable broth
- 1/2 lemon – 2 TBSP of the juice
- 1 TBSP olive oil, cold pressed
- 1 TBSP finely chopped coriander
- 1 TSP finely chopped mint
For the Dressing
- 300 g (gross) ripe Mango – peel
- 50 ml of water
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 1 ½ TBSP Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 TBSP Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 lemon – 1 TBSP juice and ½ TSP of abrasion
- 1 TSP organic mustard
- 1 TSP Tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 TSP Yaconsirup (if the Mango is not sweet enough, 1 TBSP Yacon)
- 1 Pinch Of Cayenne Pepper
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
Preparation time about 20 minutes cooking/baking time approx 40 minutes
For the salad, the vegetable broth and bring to a boil in a saucepan. Then lightly salt, the millet, stir, the temperature on the low-level switching down and covered for about 10 Min. easy simmer. Turn off the heat and cover for 30 Min. sources.
Tip: to save time, can the millet the day before cooked.
In the meantime, prepare the vegetables, then for the set of the Mango one page (150 g), cut in very thin slices und  cut;set aside.
For the Dressing, add the remaining Mango pulp in a tall jug. Water, mustard, Tamari, Tahini, Yaconsirup, Apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, Cayenne and a little salt and pepper, with a mixer, and while the Oil is trickling slowly to make a nice Emulsion. Then the Lemon zest and season with salt and pepper to taste.
After 30 minutes, the millet in a bowl and let it cool down. Then the olive oil, stir in the millet, breaking up with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mint and coriander and season to taste. The millet flat on two plates.
Chicory and Radicchio in a bowl with the Dressing, pour over and again season with salt and pepper.
Finally, on the millet and garnish. The millet salad with mango slices and almond pins garnish to your liking and serve.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 630 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 66 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Fat: 32 g