Since retiring in 2018, the Rebel ambassador and mum of two is still making her mark on the game. She does media commentary, runs netball clinics, mentors other athletes and has even designed a netball clothing range. Last year, the Firebirds renamed their Most Valuable Player Award as the Laura Geitz medal, highlighting how Laura – or Geitzy – really is the ultimate MVP.
In the new episode of the Women’s Health podcast Uninterrupted, Laura joins us to chat about epic netball rivalries, the wonderful chaos of parenthood and how what we see as a weakness can actually turn out to be our biggest strength.
In this episode, Laura also covers:
- Her earliest (and favourite) memories on and off the netball court
- What it’s like to play sport for your country
- Why it’s important to look to the past as well as the future
- The new workout she’s hooked on
- What having kids has taught her about health, judgement and her village
Want to know where you can listen and subscribe to Women’s Health Australia‘s Uninterrupted podcast? Here’s how…
ACAST: Click here.
iTunes: Click here.
Google Podcasts: Click here.
Spotify: Click here.
Or stream below! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
Source: Read Full Article